Core-level Coaching is a fit for you, if you:
- Are looking to develop emotional wellbeing, building a sense of calm, clarity, and confidence in navigating life's challenges.
- Are feeling a pull to connect more deeply and authentically with yourself, others, and the world around you.
- Want to stop living on autopilot and get empowered in creating the connected life you, deep down, want!
Regardless of whether your coaching objectives relate to your habits, challenges in your dynamics with others, insecurities around work, struggles with emotions, or something else altogether, it is YOU at the core of your experience.
And it is YOU who can make core-level changes that will have a positive + satisfying ripple effect into all areas of your life!
What Makes This Coaching Process Unique?
With Core-level Coaching, each interactive, 60-minute, 1:1 video session also includes access to online resources that relate to your unique concerns + objectives.
These videos, worksheets, and practice exercises act as a guide in helping you to deepen your level of personal insight and self-awareness, and learn about helpful new practices and perspectives.
You'll start to make connections between the content you're exploring and the challenges in your own life.
Time in-session is then focused, intentional, and experiential, as you are guided in exploring your unique experiences, identifying areas for positive change.
What Does the Coaching Process Look Like?
In your first 60-minute video session, you'll be guided in:
- identifying your current challenges + concerns that act as barriers to you achieving what you want to achieve;
- exploring your priorities, goals, and ideal outcomes; and
- creating a pathway towards positive change that works for you.
- 60-minute, interactive, 1:1, video-coaching sessions
- Provided with targeted online resources based on your specific objectives (videos, worksheets, guided exercises, and more)
- Email recap + points for further consideration following each session
*Payment is accepted via e-transfer; online receipts are provided
Feedback from Coaching Clients
My biggest take-away so far is that my mind has a mind of its own! I'm starting to understand why I have the patterns I do in my life. It's feeling good to practice things that actually make me feel peaceful. (T.O., 52)
I've been to therapy, which helped at the time. But this feels different, like I've made changes that will allow me to handle challenging experiences now and in the future. Instead of feeling "helped" I felt mentored and guided in helping myself. (Charlotte N., 33)
Having the online modules has been so helpful. I feel like I'm learning so much that I can apply directly to what's going on with me. Being able to come to session knowing I can talk it all through makes it a seamless process. I really feel like emotionally, I'm the best I've ever been! (Peter V, 26)
I have learned so much about myself throughout this experience. I didn't realize how critical I was being about myself. The self-compassion exercises and understanding more about my self-talk has helped me understand how my behaviors and beliefs have been holding me back. This has really changed so much for me - thank you! (Sara, 46)
In my work with Bobbi, my perspective has started to change. I am focusing on the things I can control and letting go of the rest. I always called myself a "worrier", but I don't put that label on myself anymore. I can understand better now how my emotions are impacting me, but that I don't have to get taken over by them. (Kelly, 34)